Kidult & Co is a finalist in the Creative Business and Part-Time Business categories at R-Awards16
The winner of this award will be the most creative Rossendale-based business. This award is open to any creative business, regardless of how long it has been trading. Nominees will be asked to demonstrate:
• The nature and philosophy of their creative business.
• How they have used their creative skills to build commercial success since April 2015
• Good business practice.
• Determination to succeed.
Part Time Business
This category celebrates the achievements of Rossendale people who have chosen to run a business, social enterprise or community project around the other commitments in their life. Although they are not doing this on a full-time basis, they have achieved the level of success they were looking for. The winner of this award will be, in the opinion of the judging panel, the most successful and sustainable Rossendale-based part-time business nominated this year.
Nominees will be asked to demonstrate:
• What their part-time business is
• Why running a part-time business was the only solution for them
• How they fit running the business around the other commitments in their lives
• What success means to them
• How they have progressed towards that success
• A clear vision for the future of their business.
We are looking forward to the R-Awards event – Wish us Luck!!!