All our deliveries are sent out via the good old Royal Mail, as we feel they are the most reliable, plus you get the choice of standard or recorded delivery. Although it is worth noting that tracking is only available on packages that are sent by recorded delivery, therefore we recommend paying for this delivery option if you wish to track your parcel.
Once placed, your order will be lovingly packaged and individually wrapped with care, using our own specially designed Kidult and Co black and white twine, before winging its way to you as quickly as possible; due to all orders being made to order we aim to have a turnaround of between 2-5 working days on all orders we receive, to then be shipped out to you. Please allow another 2-3 working days to receive your order once it has been shipped out if you are UK, if you are European or International shipping may take slightly longer, between 5-7 working days.
*Please note all purchases are made to order, during busy periods such as sales, promotions & calendar events turnaround time can take slightly longer. If you require your order by a certain date, please inform us when ordering in the order notes.
Below is a guide to the different delivery options and prices we can offer:
- Because we like to spoil you, any orders over £50 will have FREE delivery!
- Standard postage within the UK costs £2.95 and can take 2-3 workings days (including Saturdays)*. This option is quick and cheap, but it does not allow you to track your parcel or receive delivery confirmations.
- If you would like to be able to track your package, then we would recommend opting for recorded delivery; this is £4.95 within the UK and can also take 2-3 working days, however, unlike standard delivery, a signature will be needed upon delivery and you’ll have the option of checking online to see when your item has been delivered.
Postage within Europe
- Deliveries of orders over £50 to European countries outside of the UK will be free!
- Standard delivery to countries within Europe is £4.95 and should take 3-5 working days* to reach you.
- Recorded delivery is £6.95 and takes on average 3-5 working days; this option comes with the benefit of being able to keep track of where your parcel is and receive a confirmation once it has been received at your delivery address.
- Free delivery is available to other international destinations (as if we would leave you out!) on orders of over £50.
- If you are happy to go without tracking, then standard delivery for international orders is £5.95 and can take 5-7* workings days.
- Recorded delivery costs £7.95, takes 5-7 working days, you will be able to track its progress and receive a delivery confirmation.
We can only offer a free return if an item you have received has a fault; in this situation your return postage will be refunded once the item has been returned to us. In all other situations, unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns, although returning parcels to us from within the UK will only cost £2.95.
Items must be returned unworn/unused in a new and unwashed condition and a refund (minus postage costs) will be processed as soon as possible. Please note, this does not apply to sale items or Personalised Items. You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund up to 14 days after purchase, anything longer we unfortunately won’t be able to refund.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any returns & we will be happy to help.
Kidult & Co
Prinny Mill Business Centre,
68 Blackburn Road,