All our deliveries are sent out via the good old Royal Mail, as we feel they are the most reliable, plus you get the choice of standard or recorded delivery. Although it is worth noting that tracking is only available on packages that are sent by recorded delivery, therefore we recommend paying for this delivery option if you wish to track your parcel.
Once placed, your order will be lovingly packaged and individually wrapped with care, before winging its way to you as quickly as possible; due to all orders being made to order we aim to have a turnaround of between 5-10 working days on all orders we receive, to then be shipped out to you. Please allow another 2-3 working days to receive your order once it has been shipped out if you are UK, if you are European or International shipping may take slightly longer, between 5-7 working days after dispatch.
*Please note all purchases are made to order, we are only a small business therefore during busy periods such as sales, promotions, bank holidays & calendar events turnaround time can take slightly longer than stated. If you require your order by a certain date, please discuss before ordering and we will do our best to accommodate this.
Below is a guide to the different delivery options and prices we offer, please read carefully before ordering or contacting us about the status of your order:
- Because we like to spoil you, any orders over £80 will have FREE delivery!
- Standard postage within the UK costs £2.95 and can take 2-3 workings days after dispatch to arrive with you. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-10 working days before dispatch. This option is quick and cheap, but it does not allow you to track your parcel or receive delivery confirmations.
- If you would like to be able to track your package, then we would recommend opting for recorded delivery; this is £4.95 within the UK and can also take 2-3 working days after dispatch, however, unlike standard delivery, a signature will be needed upon delivery and you’ll have the option of checking online to see when your item has been delivered.
Postage within Europe
- Deliveries of orders over £80 to European countries outside of the UK will be free!
- Standard delivery to countries within Europe costs £3.95 and should take 3-5 working days to arrive with you. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-10 working days before dispatch.
- Recorded delivery is £5.95 and takes on average 3-5 working days after Dispatch; this option comes with the benefit of being able to keep track of where your parcel is and receive a confirmation once it has been received at your delivery address.
- Free delivery is available to other international destinations (as if we would leave you out!) on orders of over £80.
- If you are happy to go without tracking, then standard delivery for international orders costs £6.95 and can take 5-7 workings days after dispatch to arrive with you. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-10 working days before dispatch.
- Recorded delivery costs £12.95 and takes 5-7 working days after dispatch, you will be able to track its progress and receive a delivery confirmation.
We can only offer a free return if an item you have received has a fault; in this situation your return postage will be refunded once the item has been returned to us. Please note we only refund standard postage, which you are responsible for until it arrives back with us. In all other situations, unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns.
Items must be returned unworn/unused in a new and unwashed condition and a refund (minus postage costs) will be processed as soon as possible. Please note, this does not apply to sale items or personalised items. You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund up to 14 days after purchase, anything longer we unfortunately won’t be able to refund.
Please email us at email@example.com regarding any returns & we will be happy to help.
Kidult & Co
Block A, Prinny Mill Business Centre,
68 Blackburn Road,