All our deliveries are sent out via Royal Mail, as we feel they are the most reliable, plus you get the choice of standard or recorded delivery. Although it is worth noting that tracking is only available on packages that are sent by recorded delivery, therefore we recommend paying for this delivery option if you wish to track your parcel.
Once placed, your order will be made, lovingly packaged and individually wrapped with care, before making its way to you as quickly as possible; due to all orders being made to order we aim to have a turnaround of between 5-7 working days dispatch (this does not include weekends or bank holidays) on all orders we receive. Please allow another 2-3 working days to receive your order once it has been dispatched if you are UK, if you are European or International shipping may take slightly longer, between 5-7 working days after dispatch.
*Please note all purchases are made to order, we are only a small business therefore during busy periods such as sales, promotions, bank holidays & calendar events turnaround time can take longer than our turnaround time states. If you require your order by a certain date, please discuss before ordering and we will do our best to accommodate this. Please check our social media for any updates regarding orders, if there is a delay we will always inform you across these channels.
Below is a guide to the different delivery options and prices we offer, please read carefully before ordering or contacting us about the status of your order:
- Any UK orders over £60 will have FREE delivery! (Please note free delivery is invalid during promotions/sales.)
- Standard postage within the UK costs £2.95 and can take 2-3 workings days after dispatch to arrive with you. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-7 working days before dispatch. This option is quick and cheap, but please note it does not allow you to track your parcel or receive delivery confirmations, therefore we wouldn’t be able to track this is requested.
- If you would like to be able to track your package, then we would recommend opting for recorded delivery; this is £5.95 within the UK and can also take 2-3 working days after dispatch, however, unlike standard delivery, a signature will be needed upon delivery and you’ll have the option of checking online to see where your order is and when it’s due to be/has been delivered.
Postage within Europe
- Standard delivery to countries within Europe costs £4.95 and should take 5-7 working days to arrive with you after dispatch. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-7 working days before dispatch.
- Recorded delivery is £12.95 and takes on average 5-7 working days after Dispatch; this option comes with the benefit of being able to keep track where your parcel is and receive a confirmation once it has been received at your delivery address.
- If you are happy to go without tracking, then standard delivery for international orders costs £8.95 and can take 5-7 workings days after dispatch to arrive with you. Due to everything being made to order please note we have a turnaround time of 5-7 working days before dispatch.
- Recorded delivery costs £14.95 and takes 5-7 working days after dispatch, you will be able to track its progress and receive a delivery confirmation.
- Free UK shipping when you spend £60 or more.
- Receive a Free K & Co Beanie when you spend £40 or more.
- Please note free delivery & receive a free beanie offer is invalid during promotions/sales.
We can only offer a free return if an item you have received has a fault; in this situation your return postage will only be refunded once the item has been returned to us and received. The damaged item must be returned un-used within 14 days of receiving the item. We aren’t able to send a replacement out if it has been kept for longer than 14 days. Please note we only refund standard postage, which you are responsible for until it arrives back with us. In all other situations, unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns.
Items must be returned unworn/unused in a new and unwashed condition and a refund (minus postage costs) will be processed as soon as we receive the returned item. Please note, this does not apply to sale items or personalised items as these cannot be returned. You can return any unwanted item to us for a refund up to 14 days after receiving, anything longer we unfortunately won’t be able to refund.
Please email us at email@example.com regarding any returns & we will be happy to help.
Kidult & Co
15 Rawsthorne Avenue
ORDER NOT RECEIVED
As mentioned above all orders take between 5-7 working days (excludes weekends & bank holidays) to be made and dispatched.
If you haven’t received your order within four weeks of ordering, please contact us immediately then we can look into resolving this for you ASAP. Please note that we do keep proof of postage for all items that have been dispatched. If an item happens to get lost then the Royal Mail advise that a period of time must pass before this item is officially lost. We will not be able to send a replacement out until this time has passed.
Please double check the shipping address inputed when ordering is correct as this is the address which your order will be sent to and is therefore your responsibility. If your address is inputted incorrectly and your order has already been dispatched we are not liable for this and in no circumstances will we resend a replacement. Nor will we refund any orders which have got lost, only a replacement would be sent.